Set of 4
Ruff Wear has revolutionized canine paw wear. The Grip Trex™ feature two major advancements in dog boots—an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram® sole.
Put the Grip Trex™ on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
Measuring Paw Width
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper size. For example: if the width is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a large.
|XXS||2.0" 51 mm|
|XS||2.25" 57 mm|
|S||2.5" 64 mm|
|M||2.75" 70 mm|
|L||3.0" 76 mm|
|XL||3.25" 83 mm|