This pack was designed to be an everyday pack with excellent performance, fit and functionality. Comfort-fit Web Master™ Harness frame ensures good structure, stability, and load dispersion. The five-point adjustable fit accommodates dogs of all shapes and sizes. Good for one-hour to three-day hikes. Use to offset your load or for training and exercise. The Ruffwear Approach Pack gives your dog a load to carry and a job to do, generating instant four-legged motivation.
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- Weight-forward saddlebag design for ideal load-carrying position
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Comfort-fit Web Master™ Harness frame ensures good structure, stability, and load dispersion
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets, coated zippers, and external gear loops
- Designed to be worn with padded comfort, secure fit, generous ergonomic cut, and full range of motion
The pack’s harness should have an all-around snug fit for a stable load and to prevent movement or shifting of the saddlebags. Be sure that each saddlebag has an equal and balanced load.
|XXS||12"-19" 30-48 cm||122 cu. in. 2 L|
|XS||17"-24" 43-61 cm||305 cu. in. 5 L|
|S||21"-30" 53-76 cm||549 cu. in. 9 L|
|M||26"-36" 66-91 cm||732 cu. in. 12 L|
|L||32"-48" 81-122 cm||976 cu. in. 16 L|
†girth = measurement around widest part of rib cage
performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
in-between sizes: Choose the smaller pack for a lighter load and less bulk. Please do not use saddlebag capacity as your only sizing consideration; use the girth fit for best results.