The HC90 features an all metal body, which is constructed from a single piece of aero-grade aluminium alloy making it incredibly strong with better cooling properties than plastic.
Utilising a Cree XM-L2 LED the HC90 has a maximum brightness of 900 lumens. In addition to the main white beam there are three secondary low level colour outputs; red, green and blue.
A unique slide switch on top of the HC90 allows for easy one handed operation of all the lights outputs and acts as a variable dimmer from 0-900 lumens.
Powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), the HC90 features a Micro-USB intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection that charges safely and rapidly. Can also be used with two CR123A batteries (non-rechargeable).
Water resistant in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meter submersible) the HC90 performs flawlessly in wet or dry conditions.
- Purpose designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
- True variable output with a unique 'infinitely variable' sliding switch
- USB rechargeable / powered by 1 x 18650 lithium-ion battery (not included)
- Aluminium 'unibody' construction is highly rugged and provides excellent cooling performance
- Utilizes a premium Cree XM-L2(T6) LED for up tp 900 lumens
- High efficiency circuit provides up to 200 hours of runtime on low
- Third generation sliding control switch (patended) permits rapid and accurate mode switching / brightness adjustment with the use of one hand
- Intelligent Li-Ion battery charging circuit (integrated micro-USB charging port)
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100 degree beam angle
- Unique light housing can be rotated wide range preventing illumination dead zones
- Equipped with unique secondary RGB LED's (red, green & blue)
- Integrated temperature sensor and intelligent temperature control ensure stable and safe operation
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides unwavering output as battery life diminishes
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistance to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability