Non-Stop Line Harness
The new Non-Stop shoudler harness is ergonomically designed for the optimal protection of the dog’s back and neck.
- Developed in cooperation with the Norwegian Army.
- Thick padding for better comfort for the dog, and snugly fitted to keep the dog from freeing itself or getting caught up.
- Hooks for lines both on the topside and underside (for use as a training harness)
- The D-ring on the underside is hidden in a pocket to keep the hook from getting caught by the terrain.
- Harness colour may vary
- Reflective strips across the entire harness ensures visibility in the dark.
Sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Harness Neck Opening * | Chest Size
Size 2 | 30cm 12 inches | 40 - 50cm 15.75-19.5 inches
Size 3 | 34cm 13.5 inches | 45 - 65cm 17.75-25.5 inches
Size 4 | 40cm 15.75 inches | 60 - 75cm 23.5-29.5 inches
Size 5 | 46cm 18 inches | 65 - 80cm 25.5-31.5 inches
Size 6 | 52cm 20.5 inches | 70 - 85cm 27.5-33.5 inches
Size 7 | 58cm 22.75 inches | 75 - 90cm 29.5-35.5 inches
Size 8 | 64cm 25.25 inches | 80 - 100cm 31.5-39.5 inches
* Measure the Lower part of your dog's neck close to the chest to get the correct size.
Trixie Running Belt
This waistbelt and line combination is ideal for anyone starting out in and getting a feel for the sport of canicross. Made of soft neoprene and hard-wearing nylon it is ideal for cani-cross, jogging, nordic walking etc. The lead system evenly spreads the pull of the dog across the waist and gives more freedom of movement as both hands are free.
- sudden tugs by the dog are softened by the expanding lead
- comfortable to wear due to neoprene padding
- 2 D-rings for attaching dirt bag or keys
- with reflective piping and stripes for more safety
- quick release due to buckle
- lead with hand loop, thus suitable for normal leading as well
Waist belt: 70cm/27" - 114cm/45"
Line: 110cm/43" - 150cm/59"