The NEW 4th generation DAX-Scooter is now available.
Scootering is a growing sport within this country not only for racing huskies, and other sled dogs, but also for the dog enthusiast who wants to exercise and have fun with their pets.
Scootering is a safe and controlled means of keeping up with your fast and exercise hungry dogs, allowing them to run as a team to burn off their excess energy.
The size of many commercial, three wheeled 'Rigs' can cause problems for storage and transportation. To combat these issues and to open the sport up to the weekend enthusiast, we've developed a 'Mini-Rig' - A foldable, compact, light weight (13Kg), easily maintained version - 'Dax-Scooter'
This innovative folding design has good ground clearance, frame and fork suspension, great stability v-brakes and obviously compacts to be stored or transported.
- Folding Frame and Stem, for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight, only 13Kg
- Frame damper (Additional extra) and Suspension Forks (50mm travel) to help make rough terrain smooth
- BMX style handle bar & Grips
- V-Brakes standard, 180mm Mechanical Disk brakes are additional extra.
- 20" Quick Release Wheels
- Deck with Black grip tape covering
- Lightweight Antenna (Quick Release Stainless steel ‘Brush-Bow'. Available Extra)
The removable Brush-Bow is a stainless steel ‘wheel-guard’. This essential addition to the design provides a safe and secure means by which to attach your dogs to the scooter in an attempt to avoid those nasty high speed tug-line wrapped wheel scenarios. It is also easily detached for free-style fun and tricks